#TheGame23 - Enter the Infinite Rabbit Hole





What is #TheGame23?

"It is what it isn't though that isn't what it is and like I've always said I think that it's exactly what you think it is. If you believe it is whatever someone else told you it is then you're doing it all wrong because you're the only one who could possibly know what it is." - zed satelite nccDD 23 ksc


Project 00AG9603 - #TheGame23 mod 42.5 level 5

"00AG9603 develops as a self-organizing organism, connects with the virtual environment through its hosts (admins) by arranging the surroundings randomly for its own autonomous purpose" - Timóteo Pinto, pataphysician post-thinker





00AG9603 Dataplex LinKaonia Network

00AG9603 Dataplex
Aaní – Memetized Chaos
#fnordmaze
Galdrux
Mermeticism and the Post-Truth Mystic
Discordian Babel – a collection of different interpretations on Discordianism
#QuantumSchizophrenia
Neoism/Anti-Neoism/Post-Neoism/Meta-Neoism/Hyper-Neoism
The Omniquery Initiative – How To Save The Universe – an incomplete tutorial
A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E.
Cosmic Liminality - The Space Between
00AG9603 Forum
00AG9603 Hyper-Surrealism



Hyper-Surrealist Fnord Agency


KSTXI Dataplex


Know more, Understand less



KSTXI Reality Glitch Hack Post-Neoist Meta-Discordian Hyper-Surrealist Galdruxian Tudismocroned Bulldada Network ::: art, anti-art, post-art, `pataphysics, absurdism, discordianism, concordianism, meta-discordianism, realism, surrealism, hyper-surrealism, neoism, anti-neoism, post-neoism, anythingism, etc..

KSTXI Hyper-Surrealist Fnord Agency Portal

KSTXI Glitch Network

:::

—–><—–

“Welcome to the most ancient conspiracy on the planet. We’ve gone for so long now that we don’t remember what we were doing, but we don’t want to stop because we have nothing better to do.” - Fire Elemental

—–><—–

:::


KSXTI Post-Neoist Meta-Discordian Galdruxian Memes Illuminati Cabal Contact Information

::: KSTXI Post-Neoist Meta-Discordian Memes Illuminati Cabal ::: Tumblr_inline_p10gskins81rlg9ya_500

.

"Stick apart is more fun when we do it together." - St. Mae

.

::: Discord:

- Dataplex Ourobouros

::: Reddit:

- 00AG9603

- KSTXI Dataplex

- #TheGame23 Mod 42.5

- Dataplex Ourobouros

::: Forum



Join Us!

:::

quinta-feira, fevereiro 03, 2022

angelicdevil:

[Image ID: a Twitter thread by Robert G Reeve that reads “I’m back from a week at my mom’s house and now I’m getting ads for her toothpaste brand, the brand I’ve been putting in my mouth for a week. We never talked about this brand or googled it or anything like that.

As a privacy tech worker, let me explain why this is happening. 🧵

First of all, your social media apps are not listening to you. This is a conspiracy theory. It’s been debunked over and over again.

But frankly they don’t need to because everything else you give them unthinkingly is way cheaper and way more powerful.

Your apps collect a ton of data from your phone. Your unique device ID. Your location. Your demographics. Weknowdis.

Data aggregators pay to pull in data from EVERYWHERE. When I use my discount card at the grocery store? Every purchase? That’s a dataset for sale.

They can match my Harris Teeter purchases to my Twitter account because I have both those companies my my email address and phone number and I agreed to all that data-sharing when I accepted those terms of service and the privacy policy.

Here’s where it gets truly nuts, though.

If my phone is regularly in the same GPS location as another phone, they take note of that. They start reconstructing the web of people I’m in regular contact with.

The advertisers can cross-reference my interests and browsing history and purchase history to those around me.

Family. Friends. Coworkers.

It will serve me ads for things I DON’T WANT, but it knows someone in regularly contact with me might want.

To subliminally get me to start a conversation about, I don’t know, fucking toothpaste.

It never needed to listen to me for this. It’s just comparing aggregated metadata.

So. They know my mom’s toothpaste. They know I was at my mom’s. They know I have Twitter. Now I get Twitter ads for mom’s toothpaste.

Your data isn’t just about you. It’s about how it can be used against every person you know, and people you don’t. To shape behavior unconsciously.

Apple’s latest updates let you block apps’ tracking and Facebook is MAD. They’re BEGGING you to just press accept and go back to business as usual.

Block the fuck out of every apps’ ads. It’s not just about you: your data reshapes the internet.”/ end ID]



source https://3gregor.tumblr.com/post/675191118295646208

Nenhum comentário: